Today I finished stripping the interior of the van. Andy’s due back from America in two days’ time and with a ‘clean slate’ we can start building an interior that suits our purposes.
Having marked all the electrical wires (I know from past experience that it’s a nightmare trying to remember what wires are for what), I removed the wood flooring which was starting to rot in places and swept up the 25-odd years of grime that had collected.
One trip to FOCUS DIY and two hours later, I had laid a new chipboard floor which will be a solid base for the interior we will build on top. I forgot to take a photo (clearly such was my excitement), so you’ll have to make do with this one: